Extreme Learning 2015 – 16
Every day is a new day for learning, so we encourage every child to practise their reading, writing or maths each day. We suggest maybe just 10 – 15minutes practise at home each day.
To show the learning you have been doing, you can post a comment about it from home.
- Write out your bonds or tables.
- Write out your spellings, or put each spelling into a sentence.
- Write a paragraph about your learning.
- Write a book review.
Try to remember to include these details in your book review –
- title, author and illustrator
- fiction or non fiction
- main characters and setting
- what the book is about
- your favourite part
- you opinion of the book, what you think of it, would you recommend others to read it and why?
- possibly a comparison with another book by the author or a book with a similar theme.
Remember you can also enjoy reading books online.
Most importantly, enjoy reading
- The Five of Us by Quentin Blake
- You be you by Linda Kranz
- Only One You/Nadie Como Tú (English and Spanish Edition) by Linda Kranz