Making Honey Biscuits.

Saturday 20th September | 4 comments
0

We all had a brilliant time baking Honey Biscuits. The children wrote  some excellent instructions ; I have posted some of their writing so that you can follow the recipes at home. The children used time words, like, first, then, next and finally. We remembered to use ‘bossy’ verbs and added adverbs to show how the action should be done. For example, carefully mix. The biscuits did taste delicious and we all enjoyed eating them! The recipes we wrote were for a double quantity, you may wish to half all the ingredients, if you are not cooking with 30 hungry children!

IMG_5575 IMG_5577

4 responses to “Making Honey Biscuits.”

1. peterharris says:

This looks like a terrific bit of work – the writing of the recipe is of a very good standard. Well done everyone!

2. Phoebe says:

I was not in school to make the biscuit’s but well done 2F! I tasted some though. They were delicious.
    😉

3. Mrs Webster says:

Ollie loved the honey biscuits (even though he is not keen on honey) – I had a bite & it was yummy ! Definitely need the recipe so we can bake them at home – scrummylicious !

4. Zoe (Ruby's mum) says:

Ruby really enjoyed making the honey biscuits and we are looking forward to seeing the recipe so we can try Baking them at home.