Everyone joins together to make Pudsey’s Penny Path.

Saturday 16th November | 7 comments
0

2F all dressed up and ready for a brilliant Children in Need day!

IMG_1331 IMG_1334

Everyone brought their loose change to school and came out to lay their coins along a chalk line across the path which joins the North and South Building. Watch this video and see the amazing line grow and grow until it joined all the doors of both building together, crossing not only the path, but both playgrounds too!

This speeded up video follows the line from the OFfice door all the way across to the Year 1 entrance!

7 responses to “Everyone joins together to make Pudsey’s Penny Path.”

1. Kate park says:

I am so impressed. What a fantastic way of making learning fun and raising money, the children are so lucky to have such enthusiastic teachers. I hope you got to treat yourself to a bun afterwards.

2. Barbara Illingworth says:

What a fantastic day you all had! Well done! I enjoy reading about all the fun things you do and will pop in to see you all when I come to Leeds next, from Mrs Illingworth

• janefisher says:

Lovely to hear from you, and we will look forward to your visit. I hope you are happy in your new home, best wishes from Mrs Fisher 🙂

3. Emma Pickering says:

This is outstanding!! What fun but hard work too laying the coins out and collecting them never mind the counting!!

Well done everyone! A day to be very proud of!

• janefisher says:

I was really proud to be part of a fantastic Farsley Farfield team, with brilliant children, families and staff. Thank you for your comment and support, from Mrs Fisher 🙂

4. Sarah Haley says:

Absolutely amazing!! What a fantastic job 🙂