Eva switches on the Farsley lights.

Saturday 30th November | 5 comments
0

The Art and Craft club entered into a Christmas card designing competition and we were delighted when Eva was our winner. Here is her wonderful winning entry.

image

The entries will be on display in the library in Farsley.

Eva, along with two other children, pushed down a giant plunger which set off a fabulous firework display and switched on the lights. It was a wonderful, festive evening and it was great to walk with our banner and so many children and families down High Street.imageimage

5 responses to “Eva switches on the Farsley lights.”

1. Mukesh & Surabhi says:

Amazing christmas card Eva 🙂

2. Christine says:

What a fabulous picture Eva! Well done on winning the competition! It must have been really exciting to set off the Farsley fireworks. We thought they were amazing! XxX

3. Karen Chaudhari says:

What a great night! It couldn’t have been timed any better, being on the eve of Eva’s birthday (a fantastic present that she will never forget). Another great community night for Farsley 🙂

I agree Emma, the Christmas Fair was great! A big well done and thank you to all who made it possible. Mrs Fisher…the lego tree has pride of place on the mantlepiece!

4. farfieldhead says:

You look really happy to be there Eva! I hope that you had a lovely time and always remember Christmas 2013!

5. Emma Pickering says:

Well done Eva!! Your picture is amazing!! I bet it was fun turning on the lights and setting the fireworks off!!

We all love your lego Christmas tree, Mrs Fisher! I thought your stall was great and good news it will also be at the Christmas fair, when I will make sure that I have some more money with me to buy some of your fab lego earrings! Great news you raised money for the outside of year two, well done!!