A fabulous final day.

Saturday 19th December | No comments yet
0

It will seem very strange to not be blogging about our fabulous week on Saturday mornings anymore… but I have a final post to do today!
Thank you to everyone for the kind cards and lovely presents given to me. Thank you for all the wonderful words; I will miss all the children, families and staff at Farsley Farfield. I will keep in touch and you may well find me commenting on blogs, now that I won’t be posting!

This was the view outside my classroom yesterday. I knew it was going to be another ‘strictly’ magical day!

In the afternoon we enjoyed our Festive Fruity Fun party. Thank you to everyone for sending in such a delicious assortment of fruits for the children to use on their fruit kebabs.

After a brilliant party, we all went down to the hall for a Christmas sing a long and Santa came to see us! Back in class, we wished everyone a happy Christmas, and after a ‘strictly’ amazing day…. you can imagine what we all did!

Thank you again for all your kind words, cards and gifts. I wish you all a wonderful holiday, happy Christmas and a safe and happy New Year. Best wishes from Mrs Fisher 🙂