Year 3 invite Year 2 to a very special picnic.

Friday 17th July | 7 comments
0

What a wonderful time we all had on Wednesday afternoon, when Year 3 invited all the children in Year 2 and their families to join them for a special picnic. Thank you to the children in Year 3 who all were wonderful hosts and who had cooked such delicious cakes and potatoe snacks. Many thanks, also to all the Year 3 families who brought in delicious food to share. It was a wonderful opportunity for us all to get together and celebrate the end of another wonderful year. Finally a huge thanks goes to Mrs Daniels and Mrs Charlesworth for organising such an enjoyable event.

7 responses to “Year 3 invite Year 2 to a very special picnic.”

1. Jasroop says:

Thank you for inviting us to your picnic it was fun the wholemade food was great to: )

2. Elliot says:

Dear year three I loved the picnic. ecpecily liked the homemade food. it was lovley because I saw Mr sharp there and we missed a leson.

3. janefisher says:

Dear year 3, you will never believe how much we enjoyed the food! Especially the potatoe cutlets, which I know you had made. My brother helped make the food and my mum and Logan also made a carrot cake. Thank you from Macey 🙂

4. janefisher says:

Thank you for inviting me. I loved the chocolate cake and my Mum enjoyed the sausages. We had lots of fun. Thanks Elliot 🙂

5. janefisher says:

Thank you for inviting us to your picnic. The food was wonderful. I hope we will get to do something like that when we are in year 3 too. My Mummy and brother came and they had a brilliant time too. My Mum enjoyed the rocky road cakes the best! Thanks from Phoebe 🙂

6. janefisher says:

Thank you for inviting us to your picnic. I really enjoyed it, I especially enjoyed the buns you had cooked. Thanks for Manroop 🙂

7. janefisher says:

Thank you for inviting us to the picnic. I had a wonderful time and mummy and daddy both really enjoyed it too. From Nina