Another amazing day out… Skelton Grange.

Tuesday 24th March | 9 comments
0

Today 2F have had a brilliant day out at Skelton Grange. The children did a range of fun activities and learned more about plants and animals. We really are becoming nature experts!

We took so many wonderful photos, most are in the slide show and my top 50 are below!

Thank you again to the Mums who supported us on the trip. Your help was really appreciated. 🙂

The staff and volunteers were wonderful and shared so many interesting facts with us. I’ve promised them that we will send them some letters to show them how much we learned yesterday.

9 responses to “Another amazing day out… Skelton Grange.”

1. Husna says:

I really enjoied are trip to Skeleton Grange it was a shame if my mumey was here she would have a wonderful time

2. Anya says:

It loos fantast I wish I coled come with you all I’m sorry i was ill with a cold.

3. Amanda - Ben's mum says:

Brilliant photos! Ben said the trip was really interesting and his favourite was the pond dipping.

4. Nadine (Logan & Macey's mum) says:

Fabulous photographs of you all with beautiful smiles on your faces, it looks like you really enjoyed the trip to Skelton Grange. Glad the weather was good for you so you could enjoy all your activities. Thank you for sharing your lovely day.

5. Claire Brennan says:

I had a fabulous time on the trip to Skelton Grange and once again was really impressed with how well behaved you all are. Well done everyone on the waste free lunch too!

6. Zoe (Ruby's mum) says:

great photos you look like you had a fab time and have learnt alot about nature.

Ruby says: I really enjoyed the trip to Skelton Grange. My favourite part of the day was pond-dipping because me Heather found some amazing creatures from the pond.

7. Mrs Webster says:

It looks to have been another wonderful day out – Ollie had a fantastic time and was telling me about finding a newt which he was very proud of.;-)

8. peterharris says:

You were lucky with the weather again and I do hope that the children are becoming good little nature scientists. I also hope that they are appreciating the value of the natural world and gan grow into young conservationists.

9. Chloe A says:

What wonderful pictures – so many smiles! I think that this has been my favourite trip this year. What was your favourite part? I enjoyed looking at the fur and skulls, and learning about magic plants.
    Thank you 2F for your super questions and answers.