Morning playtime in the conservation area.

Tuesday 10th June | 7 comments
0

Tuesday morning playtime is the session when 2F can wander in the conservation area. It was a beautiful morning today and the children enjoyed this peaceful haven, spotting tadpoles, butterflies, centipedes, slugs, worms and just enjoying this wonderful area.

IMG_3747 IMG_3748 IMG_3749 IMG_3750

7 responses to “Morning playtime in the conservation area.”

1. Georgia's mum says:

We all live such busy lives….what a fabulous place to slow down and enjoy the world around us!

2. Elsie says:

I love the conservation area, it is a beautiful place. I love the nature and I like to think what is under the trap door.

3. Emma Pickering says:

Wow 2F, this looks great! The mornings this week have been very beautiful! I have been enjoying the peace and beauty while walking our dog! I am glad that you also have a little haven of your own. Being in nature,stopping and listening and watching can be quite magical. I hope you keep enjoying what nature has to offer, it can be very inspiring and relaxing.

4. Karen Chaudhari says:

What a great way to spend Tuesday morning and what a lovely area to have on your “doorstep”! How many types of butterflies did you spot?

5. Peter Harris says:

It is great to see the Conservation Area being accessed so regularly now – thanks to the staff and parents that gave up a Saturday morning to get the area back under control.

The irises are looking very impressive and beautiful.

6. Sue says:

WOW! What a lovely wildlife area. I’m so glad you are able to enjoy it. Quick question for Mrs Fisher, where did you get the metal safety grid for the pond? I am planning in reinstating our wildlife pond and need something like that.
    Thanks.

• janefisher says:

It is a wonderful area. The husband of a member of staff works with metal and a welder. He made it for us. It is brilliant because the children can access the areas at playtimes and are safe to get close to the water.