‘I cooperate with others in work and play.’

Sunday 10th November | 5 comments
0

The ethos statement this week is ‘I cooperate with others in work and play.’cooperation_1

In the assembly we will think about Remembrance Day and we will watch this video together and then have a few minutes of quiet reflection to thing about the soldiers who have been killed in wars and also the soldiers who are still fighting wars now.

We will then think about how we can work together to help raise money for Children in Need on Friday. Children will be reminded about the Great Farsley Bake Off and Pudsey’s Tea Party and our challenge of joining the North and South playgrounds with a path of coins! Back in class we will enjoy this video featuring Pudsey and lots of characters we all know and love!

5 responses to “‘I cooperate with others in work and play.’”

1. Karen Chaudhari says:

Busy baking in the Chaudhari house tonight ready for The Great Bake Off tomorrow! I’m surprised the smarties and chocolate fingers made it on to the cake…Eva & Nathan were “quality controlling” them (I will email a photo!).

“Good Luck” tomorrow 2F, we hope you have fun and raise lots of money for Children in Need.

• janefisher says:

Thank you for the comment, especially on such as busy evening! I’m looking forward to seeing everyones baking tomorrow! From Mrs Fisher 🙂

2. jo vaughan says:

The Peter Kay video is brilliant. Hope we all get behind Children in Need – such an important charity and good for our kids to be aware that some children really need this type of help.

• janefisher says:

Thank you for you comment. Yes, everyone seems to be getting very excited about the day now. I think together as a school we will raise a lot of money for the charity and the children will be aware of the importance of thinking of others and knowing that together we can all make a difference.
      I hope that maybe you will be able to come to the tea party after school too. It will now be taking place in both buildings, a flyer will go out today with the details. Thanks again, Mrs Fisher

3. Emma Pickering says:

Thank you for the remembrance day video. Colm and his brother took part in a parade and service this morning with Beavers and Cubs. This video was great in helping to explain why we remember this day.