My actions show I care.

Saturday 23rd November | 2 comments
0

actions show I care_1

“My actions show others that I care about them,” is this weeks Ethos Statement and builds on to the ideas we have been exploring this half term about “Getting on and falling out.”

In our assembly we will share the story, “The Smartest Giant in Town,” by Julia Donaldson. Many of the children know the story and 1GJ have just been doing the story in Literacy, so it will really help us to think about the actions the giant took to help the characters he met in the story. (Click on the Thinking Videos page to see the story.)

Last week we sang the two part song, “Will you be a friend to me,” and we will sing this again, along with a new song called, “Build up.”

Here are the words to the song, “Build up.”

Every word you say, every game you play, every silly face, every single place, you can build up, 1,2,3,4,5….. or you can tear down.

Every joke you tell, every name you spell, every where you go, every one you know,you can build up, 1,2,3,4,5….. or you can tear down.

Every song you sing, every bell you ring, every thing you spend, every special friend, you can build up, 1,2,3,4,5….. or you can tear down.

Chorus – Build up one another, Build up your sisters and brothers, Build up one another…. Build up.

2 responses to “My actions show I care.”

1. Jo Vaughan says:

fantastic anti bullying posters! Well done everyone!

2. lamberl01 says:

Hello 2F, the words to this song sound brilliant – I wonder if you could record everyone singing it on your ipad and post it on here? I think it would sound wonderful.
    Mrs L