2F’s trip to Leeds Art Gallery.

Saturday 24th November | 5 comments
0

On Thursday we had a fantastic day out at Leeds Art Gallery. We did a workshop with Amanda Phillips, who showed us how to be ‘Art Detectives!’ We enjoyed looking round the gallery and thinking about questions that we would like to ask the artists, if they had been there too. After lunch we went back to explore the galleries and everyone chose an art work they particularly liked and spent some time looking at it really carefully and sketching it. Later back at school we finished our sketches. we wanted to thank Amanda for making our time at the gallery really special, so we wrote some thank you letters to her. We would also like to thank the parents who came on the trip and helped to make it such an enjoyable day out.

5 responses to “2F’s trip to Leeds Art Gallery.”

1. Amalia says:

I like all 2F’s work .

2. janefisher says:

Amanda from the art gallery has posted this lovely comment on the thank you letters we wrote 🙂

Hi

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to me, I am really happy that you enjoyed youselves and Leeds Art Gallery. I find looking and think about art really exciting and it seems that you do too. Please come again, perhaps you could come during the weekend or holidays with your familes – they could become art detectives with you.

Have fun with your Christmas celebrations, we’re making unusual baubles using wool and stiching at the Gallery!

Amanda

3. Eva Morecroft says:

Looks like you had great fun- especially being art defectives!! Glad to see some of you becoming great artists yourselves, can’t wait to see them in school.
    Miss Morecroft

4. aw10296 says:

it was super duper

5. aw10296 says:

it was super (-: (-: (-: (-: