3/4G visit the Cardboard Arcade.

Sunday 23rd June | 40 comments
0

On Friday we had a visit from the children in 3/4G. They came to play our arcades and we had a brilliant time with them. We also had some time when we could play on each others games. We would love to receive comments if you have played our games. What did you like about them? How can we improve them?

40 responses to “3/4G visit the Cardboard Arcade.”

1. Tom Ashfiled says:

I realy enjoyed Huck a duck and the one whear you have to nock points down by Izzy and
    somewone that i fegot and fancs for inviting us oh and whot time is it open.

2. james skeet says:

i thought the cardboard arcade was brilliant and Dillan’s game was brilliant

3. Mackenzie Clough says:

Fancyou to let us play with them games. l like the huke a duk. and i like the chinnugit.and i like the tinvoyly game.

4. Cavan Goddard says:

I rally like Hunes arkad because it is like yor eyting pees for teey.
    I like the huka duke .

5. Henry Gillingham says:

I loved the games it looked like 2F had put alot of effot into the games.I fort all of the games were wicked!

6. Beth Parsons says:

I realy liked all the games that got to play. The maths was fun but hard.
    So thakue for leting us come.

7. MeghanO says:

I really enjoyed play Megan and Elliot game there really good at doing game and there math sum was a bit hard for and it was cool and fun.

8. horatio ziff says:

I enjoide everything it was so awsome i want to come agein if it was on ;.[.It was the best.I liket the part wen you frow the bolls in and add up of wat you got withe the sum.I also liket the one wen you get a marbal and frow it and get a rafle tickit and dobble it.I also like it wen you get a fork and stab 3 numders and add,times or divade it.I like all of them.

9. alex white says:

I really enjoyed the games my fravret one was the raffle game
    and thank you for letting us use the games

10. Jolie Fisher says:

Aleela and Gracies game was amazingly enjoyable. I liked pollys game.
    I apsolootly loved doubling and adding as it was hard and easy because i like to see that i have got something right.

11. abby l-b says:

i realy ingoyed carbord arcade games they were very good
    and it was very difficult doing the sum and i ingoyed the film
    and i ingoyed doing huc a duck and i got lots of sutificuts and i wish i made a cardbord arcade game

12. Amar Toor says:

I really enjoyed it it was very fun . I really enjoyed Ambers game where you had to close your eyes and pick a number with a long stick and do it again and add it up. It was hard but good fun .I liked all the games . The huk a duck was good .

13. Lucy MS says:

I really enjoyed the games that i played, I played the hook a duck game and it was really fun! I I also played the game where you had to throw the the tin foil into the cups and then add it all up that was great! I played the one where you had to blow all the tin foil balls into the the box at the other end, another one i played was where you close your eyes and with a stick and a magnet you grabbed a number and a raffle ticket and add them up. thank you so much for making the games for us you must have took a lot of time to make them.

14. Amar Toor says:

I really enjoyed it it was very fun . I really enjoyed Ambers game where you had to close your eyes and pick a number with a long stick and do it again and add it up. It was hard but good fun .I liked all the games . The huk a duck was good

15. Anya Gill says:

I really enjoyed the arcade. I really liked Amber’s game Hook A Duck.

Are the games Made from foil and carbord?

16. Evie A-C says:

I could see how much effort 2F hade put in to the games.I enjoyed playing 2F’s games. I really enjoyed going to 2F it was the highlight of my day!!!

17. Jasmine Giles says:

Hi 2F, really enjoyed coming over to play the cardboard arcade games, my favourite game was Mrs Fishers chicken nugget challenge it was quite challenging when you had to work out how to make the numbers out of 4, 6, 9 and 20.
    Daya and Miss Morgan’s game was amazing it must of taken ages. You must of all put a great amount of effort in to them.

Thank You very much for inviting us. Jasmine

18. Katja Acton says:

I really enjoyed Sammi Barrats game huck a duck it was AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!.
    I also enjoyed Honey MK’s game,also Miss Morgans game aswell.
    I loved this arcade!
    Thank You for inviting 3/4G to your amazing arcade!!!

you are brilliant stars!!!!!

19. Anya gill says:

I really enjoyed the arcade. I really enjoyed Amber’s game Hook A Duck.

Are the games made from carbod and foil?

20. Brad Myers says:

I really liked the game where you had to pick a raffle ticket up and check it. Then you had to pick one out of another box and then you added it all up. I liked it when Alex got 5 numbers and he had to add them all up.
    fan you invit us .