3SK visit our Cardboard Arcade.

Thursday 20th June | 10 comments
0

Yesterday afternoon 3SK came to visit our Cardboard Arcade and we all had great fun playing the games together. It was wonderful to see how confident we are now at explaining the rules of the game and working out scores. We have now had about 120 children coming to play our arcades and their feedback has been very positive! So well done for designing these great games and then sharing them with everyone.

3SK we would love it if you left us some comments. 🙂

10 responses to “3SK visit our Cardboard Arcade.”

1. sophie says:

I loved huck a duck.
    when I got home i went into to bin and got some rubish from the bin and made a game like you because I loved your games.
    From sophie

2. hatti says:

I realy liked bethany’s game the games were very good. I had a briliont time

well done

3. freya says:

It was very fun and cool.

from freya

well done.

4. Lucy says:

I like huck a duck because it was good maths

5. Freya.p. says:

I rely liked going to the carboard arcde I thoutg that the maths was just right for me. My best game was grasesy’s game.

I hope you are all proud of your arcde game’s.

From Freya.par. in 3sk

6. caitlin says:

I liked huker duck because it was the rite maths

7. Faye says:

I liked hook a duck because it was hard maths wich got my brian working wich was very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very fun.

8. kyle says:

I loved playing the chicken nugget game because the maths was just right

9. Mrs Stephenson says:

It sounds and looks like you had lots of fun and I am sorry I was not there to see your wonderful games. Perhaps I could call over next week one lunchtime, either on Monday or Tuesday and one of you can show them to me please? 🙂

10. Estelle says:

Wow! Your arcade was awesome! I would definitely recommend it to all my friends. Wining the certificates is so much fun. I really cant choose which one I enjoyed the most because they were all so great! 😀
    It’s really interesting that they are all made from cardboard and your games work well.