Be amazing!

Sunday 8th September | 4 comments
0

Learning_Hive squareWhen we learned about the Learning Code we also thought about the jobs we would like when we grow up. What brilliant aspirations we all have! Together we are going to work hard to help us achieve our dreams.

4 responses to “Be amazing!”

1. Miss Dormand says:

What lovely aspirations 2F. I have worked very hard to achieve one of my dreams as I have always wanted to be a teacher. I feel very lucky to be a teacher at Farfield!

My class have been doing some great learning and would love for you to take a look at our new blog. I am really looking forward to following your learning journey. Hopefully see you all soon!

Have a great week, be happy!

Miss Dormand and 5/6D 🙂

http://ff56d.primaryblogger.co.uk/

2. K Chaudhari says:

WOW…very inspirational! Some fantastic hopes for the future and judging by the illustrations some aren’t far off their goals of becoming artists!

Thank you for sharing.

• janefisher says:

Thank you for you lovely comment. Yes, we all have some amazing aspirations and I know everyone is going to have a fabulous year working towards their goals. Best wishes from Mrs Fisher

3. lamberl01 says:

You have some lovely hopes and dreams 2F. I dreamt of either helping others or going to the moon when I was younger. I’ve never made it to the moon, but I suppose my job is all about helping people so one of my dreams came true. For this to come true I need to be a good citizen, do the best that I can, be a great learner (I am still learning), keep safe, keep healthy, and doing all of that makes me happy.
    Enjoy school!
    Mrs Lambert