Dragons by 2F.

Sunday 14th July | 3 comments
0

We designed our own dragons. We drew them, painted and labelled them. Now finally we have created some amazing clay models of them and have written some descriptions of them. The book,’ How to Train your Dragon,’ by Cressida Cowell inspired all this fabulous work. We have enjoyed listening to the audio book and then have watched excerpts of the film to contrast the plot in the book and the film. Some of the children are even reading other books in the series and they will be blogging book reviews soon!

Here is an ebook of our work.
The Book of Dragons by 2F.

3 responses to “Dragons by 2F.”

1. Cressida Cowell says:

Hi, Cressida Cowell here, your dragons are INCREDIBLE! I am so impressed! Xcellent Dreamtroos to you all at Farley Fairfield School! (that means best wishes in Dragonese) Cressida Cowell

2. Harry - Hodder Children's Books says:

These look amazing! I work for the team at Hodder Children’s Books, who publish Cressida’s amazing Hiccup stories. If your teacher sends me an email detailing the school address and how many kids are in the class, i’ll get some awesome Dragon goodies sent out to the school to say thanks for doing such brilliant work.

Thankee (Thank You in Dragonese)

Harry
    Hodder Children’s Books

• janefisher says:

Thank you for your comment. The children have really enjoyed our work. I will email you our address and they will be thrilled to recieve some dragon goodies!
      MAny thanks, Mrs Fisher.