Gold Mathletics Certificates and World Maths Day.

Saturday 2nd March | 6 comments
0

10 children have achieved their Gold Mathletics Awards! This is a brilliant achievement because it means that the children have achieved 20 certificates, and you can only achieve one in a week. Well done to everyone!

It is also brilliant to see that we have now got 35 children coming to the Year 2 Mathletics Club on a Friday after school. What a brilliant end to every week!

Don’t forget next week is WORLD MATHS DAY! It is also World Literacy Day and World Science Day and you can use your Mathletics passwords and usernames to log in and play games on all these sites. There are also APPs available to download for free and they too work with your Mathletics usernames and passwords.

6 responses to “Gold Mathletics Certificates and World Maths Day.”

1. janefisher says:

Hi Polly, I am really proud of you, Alice and Bailey, all getting you Gold Mathletics Certificates this week. Thank you also for all the comments you have been posting, it’s great that you are enjoying reading everything on the blog. Keep working hard & practising! From Mrs Fisher 🙂

2. Polly says:

I have got my gold now

3. Eva Morecroft says:

Congratulations to all you super mathematicians, you must all be working very hard. Keep up the good work!!
    Miss Morecroft.

4. Peter Harris says:

All those Golds! What a fantastic achievement. Well done!

The Mathletics clubs are really buzzing!

5. Amalia says:

I am very proud of all thwe children and the chirdren that are nearly at ther gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Mrs Lambert says:

WOW! Well done Mathletes. We should have a Mathletics Gold party at the end of term.
    Mrs L