Learning Logs.

Monday 15th April | 3 comments
0

What fantastic stories you have been writing at home in the holidays. Well done to everyone who brought in their entries for the CITV story competition . I am so glad I haven’t had to judge them as I can see that a lot of effort has gone into these wonderful stories. Here are some pictures of just a few of the story boards we have entered. Good Luck to everyone.

3 responses to “Learning Logs.”

1. Polly says:

Everone tried hard!

2. Miss Morgan says:

What amazing stories, you should all be very proud of yourselves. So much thought and hard work has gone into these story boards. If I had to judge this competition, I would have to let you all win, as they are all so great. I would make a book with all your stories in. What would you call the book which had all your stories in it? ‘The Amazing Book of Stories’ or ‘ Farsley Farfield’s Book of Adventures’ have a think and let me know?

Miss Morgan

• janefisher says:

Thank you, Miss Morgan for commenting. I agree, I would find it impossible to judge the competition, and there were lots of other super entries which I just didn’t have time to photograph. I was very proud of everyone’s effort. From Mrs Fisher 🙂