Learning matters.

Thursday 11th April | 5 comments
0

Did you know you can GROW your brain?

When we come back to school we are going to finding out to be finding out about how we can grow our brains…. so just to get you thinking I have put this animoto together for you to listen and watch at home. I’m really looking forward to seeing you all. I know that lots of you have been playing Mathletics and we even have some more Gold Awards! I know that some of you have been busy reading and have added your book reviews to our Reading Challenge page. I’m sure that lots of you have written some brilliant stories. Well done, practise really does make PROGRESS. 🙂

5 responses to “Learning matters.”

1. Polly says:

The veido is SUPER!!!!!!!!!

2. Miss Morgan says:

This video made me feel very happy and special. We have to remember that we are all special. Thank you for making this video Mrs Fisher.

• janefisher says:

Thank you, Miss Morgan for commenting on our blog. I’m glad you enjoyed the video, and yes, we must all remember that we are special. from Mrs Fisher 🙂

3. Amalia says:

I love this video!!

• janefisher says:

Thank you Amalia, I am glad you have enjoyed the video. I enjoyed making it, finding all the pictures and posters and the sound track was fun! from Mrs Fisher 🙂