LEGO characters, settings and inventions.

Saturday 8th February | 5 comments
0

We have had a lot of fun designing our characters, building our settings and construction an invention ready for the LEGO adventures we are writing for the LEGO Story Competition!

Everyone build their own character, then named it and wrote a description of their character. Some of our characters are friends and some are even related to each other. Next week they will meet Emmet, from the movie, who will ask for their help in solving a problem! That’s where their invention will help!

With a partner, or in a group of three, we designed and build homes for our characters. These will be the settings for the beginning of our stories. We then constructed either a vehicle or a gadget which will be the invention their characters will use to help Emmet in their adventure. All our stories are going to be non-violent ones, but all our characters will have to show determination, strength, bravery, courage and resilience in their quest to make the world a better place.

Here are the characters who will be the heroes of our adventures, just like Emmet, they look like ordinary LEGO people, but actually they are extraordinarily special and AWESOME!

LEGO characters on PhotoPeach

Here we are building our settings and inventions!

Finally we continued learning how to use the app, Comic life and used our characters, buildings and inventions to learn how to take and input pictures, add speech bubbles and captions to create a comic strip page. We will be using this app to help us present our stories when we have planned and written them.

Come back next week to read some of our adventures!

5 responses to “LEGO characters, settings and inventions.”

1. Ruqayyah and Zahrah says:

Hello PRISHA I hope you are having a geat time love your friend Ruqayyah!!!

2. Elsie says:

Hello Prisha it’s Elsie. I miss you too. I hope you have a great time in your new school.

3. Ruqayyah says:

I love the song build up I just sing it around the house I just love it and I love the setting’s that you made THANK YOU MRS FISHER!

4. Prisha says:

Hi there friends it is me PRISHA! I am missing you so much but I have exiting things to tell you.I am going to my new school and it is called Stinson Elementary.My teacher is Mrs Stigers and she is a lovely teacher as well.You have made BRILLIANT and FANTASTIC Lego models and I have a Emmet cup.

BYE BYE 2F team

5. Ruqayyah says:

Hello 2F I love these posters. The inventions and the settings and characters! Well done 2F. THANK YOU MRS FISHER!