Mathletics Club!

Saturday 26th January | 18 comments
-1

We had the first evening of the Year 2 after school Mathletics club on Friday, and everyone had a great time. There was lots of cheering as children got their certificates and we had fun playing Live Mathletics against each other. Amalia did fantastically and managed to get into the UK Student Hall of Fame, she even carried on playing at home and got all the way to 3rd in the UK Hall of Fame. 2F also managed to get to 20th in the UK Classes Hall of Fame.

Screen Shot 2013-01-25 at 19.00.24 Screen Shot 2013-01-25 at 19.00.49 P1060887

18 responses to “Mathletics Club!”

1. Polly says:

Oh my gosh.

2. Amalia says:

MATHLETICS IS GREAT BECAUSE IT HAS FUN GAMES!!!!

3. Alisa says:

Mrs Fisher thank you for having the mathletics club. I had lots of fun on Friday.

• janefisher says:

Thank you for your comment, Alisa. I am so glad you enjoyed the club. I think Mathletics is great fun too, but I also know that it really helps you with your Maths too! Mrs Fisher 🙂

4. Amalia says:

I love Mathletics club!!!!!

5. Iwona Jesmontowicz says:

Mrs Fisher,

Lilianna was on the mathletics hall of fame last week, I have saved a picture. how can I forward it to you?

regards

6. Meghan says:

Well done Amalia for getting on the 3rd on the mathletics Hall of Fame and well done 2f for getting 20th on Hall of Fame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(by meghan r) xxxxxxxxxxx*************************************************************************

7. Amalia says:

I think mathletics club is fantastic because you get to verse who ever you want that is at Mathletics club!!!!!!

8. Deane Tomlin says:

Hi 2F,

Massive congrats for reaching 19th in the WORLD top 50!!! Great things can be achieved if you all work together. I will be keeping an eye out for you in there again.

Please keep on getting these great results so I can talk to other schools about you. Seeing you in there inspires other children around Leeds to really try and push themselves.

WELL DONE!

Deane (Local Lad)

9. janefisher says:

Bailey, I’ve seen your score! You’ve worked really hard this weekend, well done. 🙂 Mrs Fisher

10. Bailey says:

I cannot believe I have got my best score this week.

11. Bailey Ellis says:

Well done Amalia for getting 3rd place.

12. Bailey Ellis. says:

Well done Amalia, you are so fast. We are all proud of you.

13. Jayne Warburton says:

I am so pleased to hear that you are enjoying Mathletics at Farsley Farfield.
    Amalia, congratualtions on reaching 3rd place on the UK Hall Of Fame, what a fantastic achievement.

Congratulations also go to Class 2F for reaching 19th on the Class World Hall of Fame and 12th on the UK Class Hall of Fame, excellent work.

I will be watching Farsley Farfield school’s progress so keep practisiing your Maths and enjoy playing Live Mathletics. I am looking forward to seeing how many Bronze, Silver and Gold certificates Farsley Farfield can achieve this year.

The Mathletics Team

14. Amalia says:

My only best score now!!!!!

15. Amalia says:

I am very proud of my self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

16. Polly says:

Mathletics club is amazing because at the end of it you get to go on live mathletics and vurse the people who are at mathletics club.