New Beginnings in 2F – from week 1.

Saturday 29th September | 3 comments
0

We have had a fantastic start to a new school year in 2F!

The children have settled into their new classroom brilliantly and are working together in their new teams. The new Team Leaders and Team Coaches are encouraging everyone in their team to always be the best that they can be. Mrs. Fisher has been busy getting to know the children, and so our writing has focused on the holidays, our friends, what we like to do and what we would like to do when we grow up.

In Maths we have done some super shape work and together the children also learned about symmetrical patterns. The children also learned about keeping safe on the Internet and then had their first lesson on Mathletics! It was very exciting and I am very proud to say that 4 children have already got a Bronze certificate. I hope that lots of you will make sure that you achieve a certificate every week – it will really help you to become a marvellous Mathematician!

Thank you to everyone for making my first week at Farsley Farfield such a wonderful one. I’m already looking forward Monday morning and another super week! Mrs Fisher Saturday evening – I’m so proud of the children who have been playing Mathletics at home – we now have 7 children with certificates! Well done 🙂

3 responses to “New Beginnings in 2F – from week 1.”

1. Alice says:

I AM SINGING FABY DABY DO!

2. Amalia says:

I can’t wait until ChooSING TIME

3. Amalia says:

Ilove this Song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!