Purple Mash!

Friday 16th May | 12 comments
1

The children can now use a fantastic online resource called PURPLE MASH!

Purple Mashclick the image to link to the site.

The children have a huge range of creative tools and games which they can use online here. Very soon the children will have individual passwords (like they do for Mathletics) and this will mean they can create at school and show or continue their work at home.

Here’s a quick game about time made on Purple Mash. Click the link
http://www.purplemash.co.uk/?~c3c9MjI4MzQ=

Mrs Fisher is doing a training session for all the teachers on Purple Mash on the Training Day straight after Half Term. This why 2F have had pass words for the week before the holidays. Everyone from Reception to Year 6 will be issued passwords and usernames after the holidays. 🙂

12 responses to “Purple Mash!”

1. janefisher says:

I’m going to do a session with all the teachers on Purple Mash on the Training Day at the end of Half Term. After this everyone in school with a user name and password. 2F had their passwords and usernames this last week so that I could learn about the program before I do the Training session with the staff.
    I look forward to you all enjoying the site soon,
    Mrs Fisher 🙂

2. Madison says:

miss hutchinson how do I play on purple mash because my pass word dus not work
    for purple mash.

3. Jackie (Gabriel's Mum) says:

Gabriel would love to be able to use this resource. When will 2H be getting logins for this site, or can they use their FFPS login?

4. Ben says:

When i first saw Purple Mash I thought it was an online website where you could buy all sorts of different mash coulors but when i first went on it it felt like it was the best online website ever!!! (-: (-:

5. kate says:

Isla has shown the family what she has been doing on purple mash, we are very impressed.

6. Georgia says:

Purple mash is great the best bit is to make your games: )

7. Ruqayyah and Zahrah says:

Zahrah loves playing on purple mash with me and love to see if she could have her own pass word and play on it herself. I love to on purple mash too and the best thing in my life is blogging and doing book rivues.

• janefisher says:

Zahrah will get a password after the Half Term holidays… so not too long. It’s lovely that you are showing her how to use it. Well done, from Mrs Fisher 🙂

8. karndip says:

Purple mash is a cool game and it is fun to play on it.

9. Evie G says:

Purple mash is the greatest game in my whole life!! 🙂

• janefisher says:

I am glad you are enjoying using Purple Mash. I think it is a wonderful resource, you can make, draw, paint, write and create so many amazing things. Next week you will be able to save your creations in your own folder so that you can open them at home, school and anywhere you can log onto the Internet! Have fun, from Mrs Fisher 🙂

10. Isharveer says:

purpil mash is cool and i will lice to play this every day but i can’t go on the compyooter!