Sports Day

Friday 18th July | 7 comments
0

We had a wonderful day on Thursday. The children and staff had a fantastic time and we witnessed lots of great team work and physical skills. Thank you for coming to watch and making the day even more special. Below is a video of the photographs from the day.

7 responses to “Sports Day”

1. Naila(Hannah's Mum) says:

Sports day was brilliant this year!!!!. I loved the opening and closing ceremonies. Well done to all the teachers for organising it so well. x

2. Emma Pickering says:

Sports day was amazing this year!! The best so far!! Well done to all the teachers!! The children put in lots of effort despite the heat!! Well done!!

Really enjoyable to watch! Thank you!!

3. Karen & Eva says:

All of the children did brilliantly and looked like they were having lots of fun. The team approach was great and we loved the opening and closing ceremonies. Eva loved the space hopper and skipping race…and we’re still in awe of Isla’s welly wanging!!

4. Ellen (Rhys mum) says:

What a great sports day. The opening ceremony was brilliant. It was great to see all the kids cheering for each other, even in other teams to keep them going. The reaction of the children when the winners were announced was priceless too (caught it on video). It was good to see so many parents get into the spirit too on the space hoppers. Great result 1D! Well done everyone and well done Brazil for being the first trophy winners. X

5. Katrina Wallace says:

It was fantastic to see all the children working together and having fun.. really well organised. we all thoroughly enjoyed it.. thank you

6. Nicole (Katie's Mum) says:

It looked like a great day – the first sports day I’ve missed in 5 years!

I love the idea of opening and closing ceremonies, and some of the mums I’ve spoken to say that they thought the format this year was excellent. I’m hoping to see a few more photos of the parent’s bouncing race to give me something to giggle at…

7. Cheryl- summers mum says:

Awsome!!