Summer’s coming soon!

Tuesday 2nd April | 2 comments
0

Now that Easter’s gone and the snow is melting I have been busy thinking about our Learning Adventures for after the holidays. We are going to finish our Julia Donaldson work with a story called Tyrannosaurus Drip and then we will learn lots of amazing facts about dinosaurs. I know that quite a few of you are already very interested in Dinosaurs, so I think we will really enjoy becoming experts on these amazing creatures. I have put some links at the side to sites about Dinosaurs!

Summer planner 2013_1     Summer planner 2013_2

We will also do a topic about India and will compare how we live in Farsley with life in India.

In Maths we are going to be applying all the skills we have learned to help us solve problems and puzzles.

We will learn about the brain and how we can grow our brain, making it stronger and helping us to learn more. ‘Practice makes progress,’ so keep on working for your weekly Mathletics certificate, reading every night and writing comments on the blog!

2 responses to “Summer’s coming soon!”

1. Alice says:

I don’t like diousors )-: )-: )-:

• janefisher says:

I hope you will grow to like dinosaurs once we start to learn about them. They are fascinating creatures and the story about Tyrannosaurus Drip, by Julia Donaldson is a brilliant book.