The paper dolls. By Aleela
.

Sunday 17th March | 4 comments
0

There once was a girl who made some paper dolls. They were Jasmine, Trimm, Triss ,Jemma ,Grace and Rachel with the bow. They danced and they sang and they met a dinosaur who blew fire and said,” I’m going to chop you up and cook you!”
But the paper dolls sang, “ You cant get us! Oh no no no! we’re holding hands and we wont let go !!!! We’re Jasmine ,Trimm, Triss, Jemma, Grace and Rachel with the bow!” And they danced to the computers and did some Mathletics.
Then they met a giant and he said, “I’m going to eat you up !”
But the paper dolls sang, “You can’t eat us! Oh no no no! We’re holding hands and we won’t let go were Jasmine, Trimm, Triss, Jemma, Grace and Rachel with the bow!
After that they met an Elephant and he shouted “I’m going to step on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He did !
The Paper called, “Oh, no no no! We’re holding hands and we wont let go ! We’re Jasmine, Trimm, Triss, Jemma, Grace and Rachel with the bow!” The paper dolls had gone into the little girls memory…

4 responses to “The paper dolls. By Aleela
.”

1. Polly says:

I loved it

2. pb9683 says:

I loved it

3. Polly says:

Well done Aleela! I enjoyed your story it was really good

4. janefisher says:

Well done, Aleela, for writing up your story on the blog. I really enjoyed it. You used the idea of the story, ‘The Paper Dolls’ by Julia Donaldson but then you have made it your own. I liked how the elephant said he was going to step on the paper dolls because it would be the sort of thing an elephant might do to destroy the paper dolls. Maybe if you have time you could finish the story by telling the readers about the other things in the little girls memories and then about her making paper dolls with her own child when she grows up. From Mrs Fisher 🙂