Tyrannosaurus Drip, by Julia Donaldson.

Saturday 20th April | 4 comments
0

We have really enjoyed reading ‘Tyrannosaurus Drip’ by Julia Donaldson and illustrated by David Roberts.

You can enjoy the story and the song by clicking on the links.

We wrote character descriptions of the Tyrannosaurus in the story and used Mr Perfects tips to help us! We also made clay models of the Tyrannosaurus Drip, which we will paint next week.

Mr Perfect’s tips for character descriptionsNext week we will begin to look at Non Fiction  books and will be writing reports about Dinosaurs! There are lots of links at the side of the page to information sites about Dinosaurs, so you might enjoy finding out some facts now!

Don’t forget to also post a comment on our Extreme Reading Challenge page if you have read a book at home, so that you can share a book review with everyone.

4 responses to “Tyrannosaurus Drip, by Julia Donaldson.”

1. Flynn says:

Wat do you do for maths?

2. Miss Renton says:

I really enjoyed listening to all the facts you knew about Dinosaurs on Monday and I was even more impressed with all the things you wanted to find out. I wanted to know:
    What was the biggest dinosaur egg?
    I found that the eggs ranged from 25 centimetres to one metre in size and more than 40 have been found so far.

Look at the link to find out more!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/17766454

3. Mr Eaglestone & the MIce Class says:

Last term we really enjoyed reading lots of Julia Donaldson books – Maya says how amazing she thinks they are.

We really enjoyed ‘The Highway Rat’ – Daphne asks “Did you read this story?”

We acted out the story, we had a lot of fun, says Lucia.

Mr E and the Mice Class

4. Polly says:

It was fun