World Book Day!

Saturday 9th March | 3 comments
0

What a brilliant day! Everyone came to school dressed as characters from a book. You all looked amazing! The staff all came dressed as pirates. If it hadn’t been such a busy day, I would have take a photograph of the pirate crew too!

The children spent time in every class room and were read different stories by all the teachers and then did short activities with them. I read all the children the story of ‘The Rainbow Fish.’ It is a beautiful book which shows us all the importance of sharing. The children from Reception, Year 1 and 2LS worked together to collage some beautiful fish. Next week 2F will finish them off and they will be displayed in the class window, so that everyone in the playground can see them and they will be a constant reminder of the importance of sharing and friendships. Well done everyone – it was a brilliant day 🙂

3 responses to “World Book Day!”

1. Mrs Hancock says:

Hello 2F,
    I have just looked at some of you that dressed up for world book day, you look amazing. You all looked like you were having so much fun! it’s such a shame I missed out.
    I will continue looking on the blog at some more of your wonderful work.
    Mrs Hancock

2. Amalia says:

I loved dressing up as Pippi longstocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Polly says:

World book day was fun!