Yorkshire Wildlife Park
Friday 20th March | 3 comments
We all had a fantastic time at Yorkshire Wildlife Park yesterday. The children learnt so much about the animals there and it was such an amazing experience to be able to see all the wonderful animals up close.
2LA’s highlights included:
- seeing the joeys in the mummy wallabies’ pouches
- finding out more about the animals at the park and their habitats
- holding the giant African land snails and stroking the Madagascan hissing cockroach and bearded dragon.
- watching the lazy lions
- seeing the giraffes
- having fun in the play area.
2LO’s highlights included:
- Watching the cheeky lemurs being fed
- Seeing the lions and polar bears
- Watching the giraffes eating the delicious leaves
- Meeting Spam the bearded dragon, Colin the Madagascan hissing cockroach and Sheldon the African land snail
- Watching the beautiful giant river otters swim