You are an inspiration!

Saturday 20th April | 10 comments
0

We have been learning all about how we can ‘stretch’ our brains. We read a wonderful book about the brain, how it works and how we can improve it by eating well, sleeping, practising what we learn and challenging it. (The book is available as an app, and also has some brain stretching games on it.)

We made some inspirational posters in ICT using Revelation Art and putting in words to help inspire us to do our best and put our best effort into our work. The children at the Art club also made posters. They used Wordle to create the printed words, but then cut them out and used them in their own designs. Some children also came in at lunchtime to continue making these posters.

In our assembly on Monday we also watched a video called a Peacock in a Land of Penguins and learned an inspiration song, which you will hear on the animo to showing our wonderful posters.

10 responses to “You are an inspiration!”

1. Amber says:

WELL DONE 2F

2. Amber says:

We have been working very hard WELL DONE

3. Alice says:

I love your insparatiol posters i think they’look super,fantastic,marvoulus you are clever

4. Chloe says:

Everybodys an insperation!!! Are posters are amazing well done.

5. gracie says:

I think the posters are amazing well done all of you !!!

6. bm14890 says:

I love all you posters. I am going to try and create one for myself. Barnaby looked at your posters with me and he too thinks all these posters are amazing,

7. Simran says:

I like the Pichters and music it was nias miss fisher : ]

8. Polly says:

I hope everone thinked it was fun

• janefisher says:

Thank you Polly for your comments on the blog this morning. It is lovely to know that you are looking at the blog at home and that you enjoyed the work we did last week. I hope everyone thought it was fun too! From Mrs Fisher 🙂

9. lamberl01 says:

Dear 2F
    I think you are all amazing! When I came into your brilliant classroom yesterday I saw your computer work and it is just fabulous. Someone in your class gave me a book all about the brain to look at. I can’t remember the name of the book but it has something to do with elastic. Please could you tell me the name of the book and who the author is so I can go to the library and borrow it to read? Also please could you tell me the name of the part of the brain which is like a filing cabinet? I think I may need to do some brain exercises and maybe get some more sleep so I can improve my memory!
    Thank you
    Mrs Lambert