Singing and dancing from the 60s.

Thursday 23rd January | 7 comments
0

In PE we have been learning to twist and hand jive. We have watched some clips of dances from the 60s and the children have chosen moves that they thought looked good, so together we have put a sequence of moves together and have begun to practise them. Enjoy the video and come to our Museum next week to get a demonstration and have a go yourself!

In music the children have enjoyed learning a famous Beatles song from the 1960s. Here they are performing ‘She Loves You!’

7 responses to “Singing and dancing from the 60s.”

1. jo vaughan says:

Groovy fab work ! Georgia – Thanks for telling everyone about my Looby Lou .

2. Brianna says:

we did great now don’t forget our museum next week. 1GJ are looking forward to visiting our museum next week i really enjoyed it! I know you will like museums and i know the adults will like it because they are the ones who gave us all the informashurn but the children will like it the most because when they are in year 2 they will probably learn about the 1960s and the 1970s. 🙂

3. Emma Pickering says:

Amazing 2F, I really enjoyed your music and dancing!! I am looking forward to visiting your museum next week and I know Ruari is also in 4SK.

4. Saria and ruqayyah says:

WOW! FANTASTC singing 2F and handjiving and the twist it was super 2F hope you enjoded it!

5. Mrs Galbraith says:

This looks like great fun! Class 1GJ are looking forward to visiting your museum next week.

6. Karen says:

One word for this 2F….FANTASTIC!! Your twisting and jiving were very energetic and we loved seeing your rendition of She Loves You. Thanks for sharing this!

7. Mrs Loveridge says:

We had such fun learning and performing this song! I still have it as an ear worm going around my head! Great stuff 2F!