A sunny start to the Summer Term!

Monday 13th April | 5 comments
0

I hope you have all had a brilliant holiday and are looking forward to coming back to school for the Summer Term. We have an incredibly busy five weeks ahead of us and the Learning Hive below will give you a taste of the exciting learning and and challenges ahead.

Summer 1_2

5 responses to “A sunny start to the Summer Term!”

1. Dominic says:

I am looking forward to doing art lessons and I am also looking forwards to seeing all my friends again.

2. Miles says:

What is the North Nature Night Watch?
    It sounds exciting!!!

• janefisher says:

I’m glad you’re excited by the thought of a North Nature Night Watch…. we’ll be planning it together. First we need to become nocturnal animal experts…. Then we need to meet on an evening, maybe when have the PTA Sleep Over. It will definitely be exciting!!! Mrs Fisher 🙂

3. Mrs Monaghan says:

Dear Mrs Fisher and 2F,
    I hope you all have a fabulous summer term – it looks like you have got lots of exciting learning ahead of you, and we will look forward to seeing what you get up to together. I love your nature learning ideas. This term we’re finding out about the Romans, and we’ll be going on a trip to the Yorkshire Museum in York.
    Have a super term
    Mrs Monaghan & A Room with a View

• janefisher says:

Thank you for your comment. We all hope that you and some of the children from Middleham will be able to come and visit our North Nature Centre. We’ll be thinking of lots of fun activities to share with you. Hope you all have a super start to your Summer Term too. Mrs Fisher & 2F 🙂