The Stable Boy.

Sunday 15th December | 5 comments
0

We have all been busy practising for our Christmas show, ‘The Stable Boy.’ Well done everyone for learning your lines and all the songs. I think the songs sound brilliant, I keep finding myself singing them while I am busy doing other things!

For your last Learning Log homework, I asked you to design posters or illustrations for the programme. Here are just a few of the brilliant ones you did.

This is our class photo which will be part of the programme.

5 responses to “The Stable Boy.”

1. hanna says:

I thought that your production was fantastic! I loved that everybody remeberd their lines! Well done KS2!!!

2. janefisher says:

Thank you for the kind comments about our show, ‘The Stable Boy.’ The children worked really hard, learning all their lines and practising the songs. I felt very proud of them all. Thank you for coming to watch the show, the children were all thrilled and excited to see their families in the audience. Best wishes for a wonderful Christmas, from Mrs Fisher 🙂

3. Emma Pickering says:

Well done all of KS1 on today’s show. Colm’s Mum & Dad really enjoyed your performance!! We were very impressed at Year 2 narration, very clear. The whole play was lovely & thank you for sharing the Christmas story with us & making us feel very uplifted on a wet, dark Wednesday morning!!!! Well Done!

Enjoy your Christmas party tomorrow. HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE CHILDREN AND TEACHERS AND STAFF IN YEAR 2!!

4. Karen Chaudhari says:

The posters are great and after today’s performance we (Eva’s Mum & Dad) want to say what a BRILLIANT show it is! All of you did so well at remembering your lines and speaking clearly, so that the audience could hear this wonderful story. The singing was great too (especially the actions!). Thank you for making a Tuesday afternoon very, very enjoyable 🙂

5. priyanka says:

The posters are very impressive.No doubt the show will be superhit too.